Search This Blog

Today Fashion
Cosplayer

Thursday, September 4, 2008

catalunya

placa dela catalunya althoug we have our drivers I managed to sneak out to have a ride on the public train :)

Barcelona is nice and hot and I don't have the time to post anything of further interesst. Some brief information so far. I met Kira fom INDIE magazine, which I am writing for from time to time. Then there is Glenn contributing to a shaded view on fashion, and Jie from Marie Claire China, Gabriel from Mexico City and Juliette for the French Vogue.com. Then I was very happy to meet Iris, who has been the assistant of Ann Demeulemeester for the last 9 years and had a quick talk about the Helmut Lang exhibition in Hannover. Last but not least Irina Lazareanu - it can be quite handy to hang around with the right people... more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment