Search This Blog

Today Fashion
Cosplayer

Friday, June 4, 2010

Didit Hediprasetyo Spring Summer 2010



Didit Hediprasetyo


the shoes by Christian Louboutin

Wow, I was blown away by Didit Hediprasetyo. One of the most talented young Fashion Designer in Indonesia. He presents Dididt Hediprasetyo Spring-Summer 2010 collection at the end of Haute Couture fashion week at hotel Crillon, in Paris, France, on January 28, 2010. And I think I'm gonna start to love him, because his design is sophisticated, representing a Woman as a dominant, strong yet feminin and modern. He play with a simple color and put his effort on the details. And I think it's a very beautiful collection. I hope he will be the Next Big Thing in Indonesia fashion Industry and Also Paris, Milan, NY, Hongkong and all over the world.


my favorite dress





beautiful dress

No comments:

Post a Comment